Customer Service / FAQs
How do I pay for a Voucher?
- You can secure a deal before it expires by clicking on the 'Buy Now' or 'Pay Later' button
- An email voucher will be sent to you, as well as a voucher stored in 'Golf Course Purchases', located in your own 'Member Dashboard'. Login to view by entering your email address and password
- Print out or Display this voucher on your phone and present to staff member
- For all 'Pay Later' vouchers, the total remaining on the voucher will need to be paid directly to the club at time of check in
- We advise redeeming any deal while it is available. These deals won't last forever and change frequently. By 'Buying Now' or redeeming a 'Pay Later' voucher you generally have up to 3 months to use
- For the 'Pay Later' option there is no payment required if you do not use the voucher and it will simply expire
How do I redeem my Free Golf Vouchers once I have joined the Golfrates All Access Plus?
- LOGIN - Select login on the home page
- EMAIL ADDRESS / PASSWORD - Login details to be entered and select Golfrates member
- FREE GOLF VOUCHER REDEMPTION - Select the Free Golf Voucher Redemption icon located in your Member Dashboard
- TERMS & CONDITIONS - T & C's should be read prior to golf course selection
- REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER - Your voucher will be redeemed when you select a golf course and click Redeem
- EMAIL CONFIRMATION - An email voucher confirmation will be sent
- CONTACT GOLF COURSE - Contact the golf course to book your free round and any accompanied guest rounds
- PRINT or DISPLAY - Print out or display voucher email on your phone
- NAME / TRANSACTION ID - Upon check in provide the golf course your Name and Transaction ID located on the voucher
What is the difference between the 'All Access' and 'All Access Plus'
Once you have registered you are entitled to purchase any deal within the Golfrates site. If you wish to upgrade your All Access pass to an All Access Plus then a $99 fee is applied. What you receive for the upgrade is an exclusive premium pack that includes a number of complimentary offerings:
ALL ACCESS PLUS
ALL ACCESS PASS WITH ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES
1 x Free Round of Golf
- Receive the following Free rounds of golf at a selection of affiliated courses
- All Free Vouchers will be available on your Member Dashboard upon joining
- The voucher redemption process within your Member Dashboard is automated
- once you have selected the golf course you wish to redeem your free voucher at an email will be forwarded to your Inbox.
1 x Free Birthday Round of Golf1 x Free Round of Golf with one (1) paying guest1 x Free Round of Golf with two (2) paying guests1 x Free Round of Golf with three (3) paying guests
Click Here to login and view
Where do I locate my purchased or redeemed vouchers?
- All vouchers are emailed to you and will be located in your Inbox. In the unlikely event they are not located in your Inbox please check your 'Spam/Junk folder' or 'All Mail' within your email settings
- Login to your Golfrates 'Member Dashboard' and view all vouchers within the 'Free Golf Voucher Redemption' or in 'Golf Course Purchases'. Select 'Download PDF' to view voucher
- Alternatively contact Golfrates on 1300 673 233 and we will be happy to assist.
Restrictions on play for 'All Access' members?
Golfrates has negotiated some amazing golf round rates for those who purchase vouchers from our website. It is unlikely that a golf course will not be able to accommodate your request, however all tee times are still subject to availability and at the discretion of the Golf Course operator / staff as to what times have been allocated for voucher us.
Are 'All Access' members entitled to play in competitions
Most affiliated courses have weekly open competition days and will allow 'All Access' members to participate provided you have an official Golflink handicap (competition fees apply). Please check by contacting each golf course prior to check in.
How do I apply for an official Australian registered golf handicap?
Contact Golfrates on 1300 673 233 or email us at email@example.com and we can provide you with necessary information and forms required for your official Australian registered handicap (fees apply)
Want to book or request a quote for a custom Golf Holiday?
Simply contact one of our friendly tour specialists, or fill out our online enquiry form so we can plan the perfect golf vacation.
Golfrates has also provided an online customised form so we can plan and quote your ideal golfing holiday. Whether you are planning a trip for 2, 4, 8, 20 or perhaps its a large group, we ensure that we offer the highest quality of support and service before, during and upon your return from your trip.
Or already know what you want?
Golfrates has a list of pre arranged stay and play and golf tours for you to choose from. Simply select which tour appeals to you, and next thing you know you will be enjoying the perfect golf getaway!
What Are the Golfrates Standard Terms and Conditions?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Golfrates reserves the right to refuse any application for membership without providing any reason for decision
- All personal information provided to Golfrates must be accurate and correct
- You must notify Golfrates for any changes to your personal details or simply login to your Members Dashboard to Update Profile
- Golfrates accepts no liability or responsibility for individual or affiliated golf course cancellations
- Golfrates accepts no liability or responsibility for changes in pricing levels from affiliated golf clubs
- Members agree to receive information on promotions and events. Option for 'Opt Out' will be provided with all correspondence
- All Access Plus members will receive a number of complimentary vouchers that can be used at a host of Golf Courses, Those courses and the redemption process can be found by visiting your personal members dashboard upon joining. * Please read voucher deal conditions carefully prior to redeeming.
- Golfrates is not liable for any physical injury or death resulting from the participation of this program
- Golfrates utilizes the services of staff employed by participating golf clubs. In the unlikely instance that a golf club staff member offers any misleading information, Golfrates is void of any liability or responsibility
- Payments are processed through the Golfrates payment gateway and is in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Golfrates utilises the services of EWAY. Golfrates is not liable or held responsible for any processing errors that come about by way of an EWAY disruption to service or error in their processing
- All golf vouchers purchased through the Golfrates website will be forwarded on by email and located on your Member Dashboard
- Tee times are subject to availability and the golf course reserves the right to allocate specific tee times for golf voucher use only
- Golf vouchers cannot be used to play in organised member, public or invited golf events unless authorised by the golf course
- Competition play using golf vouchers will be at the discretion of the golf course
- Read carefully the expiry date / Valid dates for use on each golf voucher. All golf vouchers will be honoured until date of expiry.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a Golfrates golf voucher/s
- There will be no refunds on vouchers, unless voucher terms were not met as per advertised agreement. Certain considerations will be reviewed by contacting Golfrates
- Golfrates accepts no liability or responsibility for individual or Golf Course/Golf Coach cancellations and Course closure, inclusive of travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in connection with the cancelled booking
- When booking a golf round or golf lesson the Golf Course/Golf Coach reserves the right to offer priority to other customers and members due to availability. Scheduling problems may result in waiting times.
- Golfrates accepts no liability or responsibility for insufficient stock levels as per advertised Golf Club Deal. It is up to the individual voucher holder and the golf club to discuss an alternative arrangement for collection of product/service
- Golfrates accepts no liability or responsibility for misplaced, lost or delays in delivery of vouchers beyond Golfrates control
- Golfrates accepts no liability or responsibility for fraudulent vouchers or use of another persons Unique Transaction ID
- All Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
Conditions of Use
- Customers will book tee times directly with the golf course making reference to their Name, Unique Transaction Number (located on the voucher)
- Customer will print off email voucher or simply display email voucher on phone and present to golf shop
WHAT IS 'PERSONAL INFORMATION'?
- Golfrates realises the importance of ensuring that personal information held by the company is treated confidentially, and is committed to ensuring that all personal information is only collected, disclosed, used and stored in accordance with the National Privacy Principles set out under the Federal Privacy Act 1988.
- All personal details provided on application form is considered confidential and will not be forwarded on to any other parties, unless authorized by member
- All personal details provided during the voucher purchase process is confidential and will not be forwarded on to any other parties, unless authorized by member/customer
- 'Personal Information' is information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any personal information that we collect will only be used and disclosed for the purpose for which it has been provided to us.
- Personal information may need to be disclosed to external service providers engaged by Golfrates in order for those service providers to fulfil their service obligations to the firm. For example:
- IT service providers who assist in managing Golfrates's servers and networks may need to access client data in order to maintain the servers and networks
- Where personal information is disclosed to an external party, Golfrates will take steps to ensure that the external party treats such information confidentially and in accordance with the Federal Privacy Act 1988.
If you have registered through our website to receive email communications from us, we may use your contact details to send you newsletters, marketing emails or invitations to Golfrates events which may be of interest to you. However, you may at any time opt out of receiving such materials by completing our Online Enquiry Form. Upon receiving such a request, Golfrates will remove your contact details from our distribution lists.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you. We will process all requests for access to personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. In most cases, we will provide you with access to your personal information. However, we may refuse access in certain situations as listed in the National Privacy Principles. If we refuse to give you access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
If any personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, please let us know and, in most cases, we will use all reasonable efforts to update the information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Golfrates is committed to keeping secure the data you provide to us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration.
The material on the Golfrates website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest.
This website and the information contained within it is subject to continuous change and although we attempt to ensure the content is correct and current we do not guarantee its currency nor correctness due to delays, errors and omissions which may occur.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Golfrates takes no responsibility whatsoever to you or anyone else for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with the use of this website or any of its content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses and any subsequent constructive loss which may occur. We recommend that prior to downloading any files, photos or articles, an appropriate virus check should be conducted.
Golfrates provides links to other sites for your convenience, however we take no responsibility as to the accuracy or currency of information on those sites. We do not endorse any information, goods or services referred to within the sites and our provision of links should not be taken to be an endorsement.
Golfrates authorises printing of content for personal use only and, all other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law).
COLLECTION OF STATISTICAL INFORMATION VIA OUR WEBSITE
Our internet service provider makes a record of each visit to the web site. When you visit our website, the following information is logged for statistical purposes only:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded by you
- the previous site visited by you
- the type of browser used by you